Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 07/07/10: Spaghetti Face, Cleaning Up, Pandora Rock

1. I got out the electric frying pan again and threw together two onions, a couple smashed cloves of garlic, mushrooms, and a pound of hamburger. Then I took a shortcut, which worked out just fine, but a shortcut I don't plan to take very often: when that stuff was all fried up I poured a jar of Paul Newman's Marinara Pasta Sauce and a jar of Paul Newman's Italian Sausage and Peppers Pasta Sauce into the pan and let it all simmer and stay warm for about five hours. The best part of this dinner was Olivia's spaghetti face:


Photo by Molly

2. Over the summer my neglected room/study became a junk pile of a wreck of a mess and I started sorting things out and cleaning it up.

3. I rocked out and let my mind wander nostalgically listening to my Deep Purple Pandora station.

No comments: