Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 09/27/10: Back in the Saddle, Molly Looks at the Bright Side, Everything is "The Wire"

1.  I was a little rusty, but I dove back into teaching today and things went well.  The best news:  all of my enrolled students are accounted for and my sections are full.  It makes life much easier at the start of a quarter when everyone is present and enrollment ends.  No adds.

 2.   Molly is feeling stress about her trip to Oklahoma to see Hiram for the first time in over two months.  He's been in boot camp.  Their reunion won't be as smooth as they'd hoped, but I was happy to see Molly doing all she can to look at the bright side of things and not dwell too much on the difficulties.

3.  Everything is "The Wire".  The world of "The Wire" is a microcosm of everything.

No comments: